SkullsBones Index du Forum
SkullsBones
Forum de la guilde SkullsBones, du jeu metin2.fr

SkullsBones Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Radio 

:: Will installing Tribunal Expansion ruin my original Morrowin ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SkullsBones Index du Forum -> Publique -> Tribunal plubique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shannon

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 04:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Will installing Tribunal Expansion ruin my original Morrowin Répondre en citant

Hi,

i just started playing original Morrowind and found out that the Journal system is a pain to manage (quest unsorted, hard to keep track of completed ones).
1) Someone told me that installing Morrowind Tribunal Expansion fixed this Journal problem. Is it true?
2) and will installing Tribunal ruins the original quest ? and will i be able to finish the original quests without involving myself with the quests from Tribunal.... until i finish the original quest of course...
3) How to install a few plugins at one time.. since i noticed that all plugins have their own "meshes" and "Texture" folder, which will be overwrited everytime i install a new plugins. i tried copying the files to the Meshes and Texture folder but the plugins give me an error or some sort of message after i select the plugins in the Launcher. Anywayt to solve this?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=660563
Bitcoin Trading Examples

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 04:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SkullsBones Index du Forum -> Publique -> Tribunal plubique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006