SkullsBones Index du Forum
SkullsBones
Forum de la guilde SkullsBones, du jeu metin2.fr

SkullsBones Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Radio 

:: Tips on working with client and vendor when you aren’t ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SkullsBones Index du Forum -> Publique -> Création graphique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shannon

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 11:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Tips on working with client and vendor when you aren’t Répondre en citant

Hello,

I was wondering if any designers out there have any tips on how to effectively work with a client and a vendor to see the job through to the end properly when you aren’t the one paying the vendor. I’ve recently been working on a string of larger scale projects. Typically for smaller jobs I’ll cover the costs and pay the vendor and then bill the client, possibly with a small markup depending on the job. For these larger jobs it hasn’t been practical for my end to be paying the bill but I’m finding that the vendors become difficult to work with and are trying to cut us/ the designer out of the equation and in the end it’s compromising the end result and causing problems. No matter how hard I press to stay in the loop, and communicate with both client and vendor it just seems that in the end there is some failure of communication that results from the vendor wanting to bypass the designer/my group and work directly with the client. I could really use some advice on how to better handle this setup.

For more information you can visit here:
Company Overview Examples

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 11:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SkullsBones Index du Forum -> Publique -> Création graphique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006